Flex PCBs, also known as flexible printed circuits or flexible electronics, provide greater options for designers and engineers when assembling electronic circuits.
They are constructed from flexible, high-performance plastic material, usually polyimide, which enables the board to bend or "flex" during use. This flexibility opens them up to use in a wide range of applications.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layer Count:||2 Layers||Board Thickness:||0.13 Mm|
|Copper Thickness:||1OZ||Surface Finish:||Immersion Gold|
|Cover Film:||Yellow(top&bot)||Silkscreen::||White Screen (top&bot)|
Yellow Cover Film Flexible PCB Board Double Layer Ultra-thin Silkscreen Prototype
Flexible PCB boards, also Flex PCB, FPC printed circuit, was originally designed as a replacement for traditional wire harnesses. It is often used as connectors replace rigid printed circuit boards where high requirement on flexibility, space savings, or production constraints limit.
Flexible PCB board Applications
Material: Flexible PCB
Layer Count: 2 layers
Board Thickness: 0.13 mm
Copper Thickness: 1OZ
Surface Finish: Immersion Gold
Cover Film: Yellow(top&bot)
Silkscreen: White screen (top&bot)
Certification: UL, RoHS, ISO9001,
We build flexible circuits to the exacting specifications of our customer
Our engineer and production staff is with many decades of experience in circuit board.
Competitive cost as well as high quality.
Excellent service and prompt delivery
ISO and UL Certificated and strict control the quality according to IPC standard
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
Contact Person: admin