Flex PCBs, also known as flexible printed circuits or flexible electronics, provide greater options for designers and engineers when assembling electronic circuits.
They are constructed from flexible, high-performance plastic material, usually polyimide, which enables the board to bend or "flex" during use. This flexibility opens them up to use in a wide range of applications.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Our Production Capability for PCB
- Max. Board Size: 23 × 25 (580mm×900mm)
- Min. Drilled Hole Size: 3mil (0.075mm)
- Min. Line Width: 3mil (0.075mm)
- Min. Line Spacing: 3mil (0.075mm)
- Shape tolerance: ±0.13
- Hole tolerance: PTH: ±0.076 NPTH: ±0.05
- Inner packing: Vacuum packing / Plastic bag
- Outer packing: Standard carton packing
Contact us to check out great PCBs and full details, we will reply to you with prices in one working day!
Contact Person: admin