Flex PCBs, also known as flexible printed circuits or flexible electronics, provide greater options for designers and engineers when assembling electronic circuits.
They are constructed from flexible, high-performance plastic material, usually polyimide, which enables the board to bend or "flex" during use. This flexibility opens them up to use in a wide range of applications.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Material:||Polyimide||Copper Thickness:||1OZ|
|Board Thickness:||0.13mm||Min. Hole Size:||0.1mm|
|Min. Line Width:||0.05mm||Min. Line Spacing:||0.05mm|
|Surface Finishing:||Immersion Gold||FPC Assembly Factory:||Flexible Pcb Prototype|
|Certificate:||UL, RoHS, SGS, ISO9001|
flex pcb board,
flexible printed circuit
We are a professional PCB manufacturer, with the strength of 1 - 30 layers of PCB and 1-6 layers of FPC production. Our business range covers from PCB & PCBA design and copy, PCB manufacture to Electronic components purchasing and PCB Assembly. Our products are widely used in communication apparatus, automobile electronics, computers, medical devices, network devices and consumer electronics class fields. Welcome to send us your inquiry.
FPC Process Capability
· processing layers:1-6 layers
· Finished thickness (thinnest): 3mil (0.08mm)
· Minimum aperture: 4mil (0.10mm)
· Minimum line width / spacing: 2 mil (0.05mm)
· Maximum board size: 10 "x 45" (250x 1200mm)
· Surface Treatment: OSP, HASL, Electric Nickel / Gold, , Chemical nickel / gold, lead-free HASL, Immersion Gold
· Insulation resistance: ± 1011Ω (Normal Normal
· Thermal shock resistance: 260 °C 10 sec.
· Processing materials: polyimide (PI), polyester (PET), polyimide (PI) + FR4
Contact Person: admin