1) Fast PCB with in 12 hours, 24 hours and 48 hours are available.
2) No MOQ for PCB ,PCBA ,FPC and Alu pcb.
3) Boards are RoHS compliant with UL.
4) Engineers with over 10 years of working experience can offer you professional suggestions.
5) Factory production Capability of 15000 sqm/month.
6) Quality inspection standard: IPC-6012 Class II.
7) Base material: FR4, Hi-tg FR4, Aluminum, High frequency (Rogers, Taconic, F4B, Arlon etc.), PI, PET.
Our Advantages (why us ?):
1) Every board is to IPC Class II or higher standard.
2) All boards are UL approved and made in ISO-9001 certified facilities.
3) 100% tested (flying probe or E-test).
4) PCB Design Rule Check with no extra cost.
5) Impedence control test.
6) Free panelizing.
7) Special price/service package for partners.
8) Professional engineering support. We work with customers closely to ensure the boards are standards compliant.
9) On time delivery.
10) No minimum/maximum order.
11) Worldwide shipping.
What are the available holes sizes?
14 mils to 150 mils - 1 mil increments
150 mils to 200 mils - 5 mil increments
above 200 mils - holes would be routed out
We only use drills in imperial units. Files submitted in metric units (mm) would be converted to imperial units (mils) and rounded up to the next mil.
I am used to designing in metric units while the website is specified in imperial units. Is there a conversion chart I can refer to ?
When requesting an online quote, the quote form can handle mm units as well as inches for dimensions.
How do I specify internal cutouts/milling in my design?
All internal cutouts/slots/milling should be specified on the same layer is the board outline. The the minimum routable slot size is 32 mils. During order time, please state this requirement in the "Special Request" section so that our CAM engineers is aware of it. This is not something we encounter often - so there are chances we may overlook it. Make sure it's known to us.