Double sided circuit board means has a double-sided copper, and metallized holes, that is double-sided copper, and copper are holes inside
Both sides have double wiring board, but to use the wire on both sides. Both sides must be in the room with appropriate electrical connections. "Bridge" between this circuit called vias. Guide hole in the PCB, metal filled or coated with holes, which can be connected to the conductors on both sides. Because dual-panel area twice as big than the single panel, double panel to solve the single-panel wiring staggered because of difficulty (can be turned to the other side of the hole), it is more suitable for use in more complex than single-panel circuit.
Compared with single-board: wiring convenient, simple, labor-intensive wiring smaller, shorter line length.
Double Circuit Board Design Steps
1. Prepare circuit schematics
2. Create a new file and loaded PCB component package library
3, planning board
4, into the network table and components
5, automatic layout components
6, layout adjustment
7, the network density analysis
8, wiring rules set
9, automatic routing
10, manually adjust the wiring
Payment & Shipping Terms:
pcb prototype assembly,
electronic pcb assembly
Custom Made GPS PCB Assembly Services , Double Sided PCB 6 Layer
1. The high standard workshops for SMT, DIP, and Assembling ensure our strong processing capacity.
2. Abundant experience and strong ability in material sourcing, manufacturing, test and quality management.
3. Products in kinds of fields, such as Power, Communication equipment, remote control system, car DVD,
GPS navigation and consumer electronic products etc.
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
PCB Assembly services:
Automatic Pick & Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable assembly etc)
Both dip-coating and vertical spray coating is available. Protecting non-conductive dielectric layer that is
applied onto the printed circuit board assembly to protect the electronic assembly from damage due to
contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion caused by harsh or extreme environments.
When coated, it is clearly visible as a clear and shiny material.
Complete box build
Complete 'Box Build' solutions including materials management of all components, electromechanical parts,
plastics, casings and print & packaging material
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
·Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming
Contact Person: admin