Rigid flex printed circuit boards are boards using a combination of flexible and rigid board technologies in an application. Most rigid flex boards consist of multiple layers of flexible circuit substrates attached to one or more rigid boards externally and/or internally, depending upon the design of the application. The flexible substrates are designed to be in a constant state of flex and are usually formed into the flexed curve during manufacturing or installation.
Rigid flex designs are more challenging than the design of a typical rigid board environment, as these boards are designed in a 3D space, which also offers greater spatial efficiency. By being able to design in three dimensions rigid flex designers can twist, fold and roll the flexible board substrates to achieve their desired shape for the final application's package.
FR-4, CEM-1,CEM-3, IMS, High TG,High Frequency, Halogen Free,Aluminum base, metal core base
HASL(LF), Flash gold, ENIG,OSP(Lead free compatible), Carbon ink,
Peelable S/M, Immersion Ag/Tin, Gold finger plating, ENIG+ Gold finger
Whether producing a rigid flex prototype or production quantities requiring large scale rigid flex PCB fabrication and PCB assembly, the technology is well proven and reliable. The flex PCB portion is particularly good in overcoming space and weight issues with spatial degrees of freedom.
Careful consideration of flex-rigid solutions and a proper assessment of the available options at the early stages in the rigid flex PCB design phase will return significant benefits. It is critical the rigid flex PCB fabricator is involved early in the design process to ensure the design and fab portions are both in coordination and to account for final product variations.
The rigid flex manufacturing phase is also more complex and time consuming than rigid board fabrication. All the flexible components of the rigid flex assembly have completely different handling, etching and soldering processes than rigid FR4 boards.
LED, telecommunication, computer application, lighting, game machine, industrial control, power, automobile and high-end consumer electronics, ect.a
Payment & Shipping Terms:
rigid printed circuit board,
electronic circuit board
FR-4, CEM-3 0.2mm - 7.0mm 2 layer Rogers / Taflon / Ceramic Rigid PCB for RF Board
Reference- Our production capability for Rigid PCB:
1) layer: 1-22
2) Board finished thickness: 0.2mm-7.0mm
3) Material: FR-4, CEM-3, High TG, FR4 Halogen Free, Rogers.
4) Max. Finished board size: 580mm*900mm
5) Min hole size: 4mil(0.1mm)
6) Min trace width/space: 3.5mil/3.5mil
7) Surface finishing/treatment: HASL/Lead free HASL, Immersion Gold, Gold plating, Immersion silver, immersion Tin, OSP.
8) Copper thickness: 0.5oz to 6oz.
9) Solder mask color: Green/Yellow/Black/White/Red/Blue.
10) Copper thickness in hole: >18um
11) Inner packing: Vacuum packing/plastic bag
12) Outline tolerance:+/-0.13mm
Hole size tolerance: PTH+/-0.076mm NPTH:+/-0.05mm.
13) Quality ensure: UL approval, TS16949:2002
14) Special requirements: Buried and Blind vias, impedance control, via plug, BGA soldering, Gold finger.
15) Profiling: punching, Routing, V-cut, Beveling.
16) Provides OEM services to all sorts of printed circuit board assembly as well as Electronic encased products, and PCBA application from communication, medical, security and industrial control.
17) Assembly capacity:
Min soldering size: 0201
Capacity/day: 700, 000 points
(1) material:Rogers 0.5mm
(2) Layer account:2layers
(3) solder mask: white
(4) surface: ENIG
(5) size: 60mm*25mm
(6) place of Original: China
(8) model number: FASTPCBA Teflon/Rogers 2
(9) certification: UL
(10) MOQ: 10pcs
(12) Packaging Details: ESD
(13) Delivery Time: 1 week
(14) Payment Terms: T/T in advance
(15) Supply Ability: 20Kpcs/month for RF board
Contact Person: Miss. aaa
Tel: 86 755 8546321