Rigid flex printed circuit boards are boards using a combination of flexible and rigid board technologies in an application. Most rigid flex boards consist of multiple layers of flexible circuit substrates attached to one or more rigid boards externally and/or internally, depending upon the design of the application. The flexible substrates are designed to be in a constant state of flex and are usually formed into the flexed curve during manufacturing or installation.
Rigid flex designs are more challenging than the design of a typical rigid board environment, as these boards are designed in a 3D space, which also offers greater spatial efficiency. By being able to design in three dimensions rigid flex designers can twist, fold and roll the flexible board substrates to achieve their desired shape for the final application's package.
FR-4, CEM-1,CEM-3, IMS, High TG,High Frequency, Halogen Free,Aluminum base, metal core base
HASL(LF), Flash gold, ENIG,OSP(Lead free compatible), Carbon ink,
Peelable S/M, Immersion Ag/Tin, Gold finger plating, ENIG+ Gold finger
Whether producing a rigid flex prototype or production quantities requiring large scale rigid flex PCB fabrication and PCB assembly, the technology is well proven and reliable. The flex PCB portion is particularly good in overcoming space and weight issues with spatial degrees of freedom.
Careful consideration of flex-rigid solutions and a proper assessment of the available options at the early stages in the rigid flex PCB design phase will return significant benefits. It is critical the rigid flex PCB fabricator is involved early in the design process to ensure the design and fab portions are both in coordination and to account for final product variations.
The rigid flex manufacturing phase is also more complex and time consuming than rigid board fabrication. All the flexible components of the rigid flex assembly have completely different handling, etching and soldering processes than rigid FR4 boards.
LED, telecommunication, computer application, lighting, game machine, industrial control, power, automobile and high-end consumer electronics, ect.a
rigid printed circuit board,
Rigid PCB Boards
Patriot Rigid PCB Board
your single point of contact for all of your raw materials, parts, and pcb assembly, also offers:
- Contract Manufacturing
- Engineering Services
- PCB Design & Assembly
- Product Design
- Cable and Wire Assemblies
- Plastics and Molds
Rigid pcb board
1.Material:FR4, Rigid pcb circuit board layout&produce
2.Competitive Price, High Quality
3.Fast delivery, OEM Parts
4.UL, SGS, Rohs Certificate
5.Good after Service, Express service
1.Detailed Specification of PCB Manufacturing
1) Layer:1-30 layer
2) Material:FR-4, CEM-1, CEM-3, Hight TG, FR4 Halogen Free, FR-1, FR-2
3) Board thickness:0.2mm-7mm
4) Max.finished board side:500mm*500mm
5) Min.drilled hole size:0.25mm
6) Min.line width:0.075mm(3mil)
7) Min.line spaceing:0.075mm(3mil)
8) Surface finish/treatment:HALS/HALS lead free, Chemical tin, Chemical Gold, Immersion gold Inmersion Silver/Gold, Osp, Gold Plating
9) Copper thickness:0.5-5.0oz
10) Solder mask color:green/black/white/red/blue/yellow
11) Inner packing:Vacuum packing, Plastic bag
12) Outer packing:Standard carton packing
13) Hole tolerance:PTH:±0.076, NTPH:±0.05
14) Certificate:UL, ISO9001, ISO14001, ROHS, CQC
15) Profiling Punching:Routing, V-CUT, Beveling
16) Assembly Service Providing OEM service to all sorts of printed circuit board assembly
2.Detailed Terms for Pcb Assembly
1) Professional Surface-mounting and Through-hole soldering Technology
2) Various sizes like 1206, 0805, 0603 components SMT technology
3) ICT(In Circuit Test), FCT(Functional Circuit Test) technology.
4) PCB Assembly With UL, CE, FCC, Rohs Approval
5) Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT.
6) High Standard SMT&Solder Assembly Line
7) High density interconnected board placement technology capacity.
1)Gerber file and Bom list
2)Clear pics of pcba or pcba sample for us
3)Test method for PCBA
Contact Person: admin