Double sided circuit board means has a double-sided copper, and metallized holes, that is double-sided copper, and copper are holes inside
Both sides have double wiring board, but to use the wire on both sides. Both sides must be in the room with appropriate electrical connections. "Bridge" between this circuit called vias. Guide hole in the PCB, metal filled or coated with holes, which can be connected to the conductors on both sides. Because dual-panel area twice as big than the single panel, double panel to solve the single-panel wiring staggered because of difficulty (can be turned to the other side of the hole), it is more suitable for use in more complex than single-panel circuit.
Compared with single-board: wiring convenient, simple, labor-intensive wiring smaller, shorter line length.
Double Circuit Board Design Steps
1. Prepare circuit schematics
2. Create a new file and loaded PCB component package library
3, planning board
4, into the network table and components
5, automatic layout components
6, layout adjustment
7, the network density analysis
8, wiring rules set
9, automatic routing
10, manually adjust the wiring
Payment & Shipping Terms:
printed circuits assembly,
through hole assembly
Professional Rigid / Flexible Through Hole PCB Assembly Double Sided PCB
One stop services:
PCB capability and services:
1. Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
PCB Assembly services:
Automatic Pick & Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable assembly etc)
Testing and value added services:
AOI (Automatic optical inspection)
Analogue and digital function test
Shipping Method and Payment terms:
1. By DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, or using clients account.
2. We suggest you using our DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT forwarder for cost saving.
3. By sea for mass quantity according to customer's requirement.
4. By customer's Forwarder
6. T/T, West Union, etc.
Contact Person: admin